PC Link Professionals is a company composed of a dedicated team of professional consultants, PC & network support engineers, structured data cabling engineers, and web designers.
We specialise in network planning & implementation, support, sales, and after sales support.
Our success in the IT&T (Information Technology & Telecommunications) marketplace is driven by our emphasis on customer service and our commitment to listening and understanding our client’s needs and taking the right steps to deliver tailored solutions on time.
Our aim is to deliver a “total technology solution” by creating a cost efficient IT environment that supports and adds value.
We ensure our clients receive the best solution for their needs, keeping in mind commercial and budgetary constraints.
PC Link Professionals is a 100% Australian owned and operated company and established since 1999.View Our Company Profile
PC Link Professionals will insure your satisfaction with our high quality products, service and on-going support
Our “total technology solution” philosophy is supported by the following commitments towards our valued clients:
- We listen to your needs, recommend, implement and support
- Professional staff with over 30 years combined experience sharing a broad experience in IT
- A one stop shop for all your Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT&T) needs
- FREE Quotes, Consultation & Advice
- A dedicated support personnel for your company with backup engineers
- We offer Phone, Remote, On-site & off-site support for your convenience
- FAST Pickup & Delivery service
- FAST Emergency Response (1-2 Hour Response, 24x7)
- Advanced workshop for off-site repairs
- Competitive Per Hour / Per Job Rates
- No Solution = No Charge Policy
- 7 Days 8am-8pm plus after hour support
- WINNERS – Australian Achieve Awards winners for best customer services.
- Associates with top hardware and software manufactures and constantly attending training and product releases.
- PC Link services over 6000 clients Australia-wide covering over 120,000 PCs, PDA’s, POS, peripherals, routers and servers
- Supporting all type of industries from home businesses to Corporate businesses such as Westpac, GIO Insurance, IBM and much more
- Our network of authorised associates enables us to provide onsite service throughout Australia in both urban and remote locations.
- We employ professional and highly experienced engineers with the best IT problem-solving skills.
- Most of our engineers are A+ Certified, MCP and MCSE with a minimum 3 years field experience. We also have AS400, CCNA and MCSA certified engineers.
- We boast over 40 years of combined IT experience ranging from basic desktop troubleshooting to complex network and security troubleshooting, configurations and integration.
- An established and steadily growing company through our commitment in providing a professional and friendly service.
- Our quality customer service focus has built us a reputation where 80% of our work is sourced from word-of-mouth referrals.
- Our “total technology solution” philosophy allows our clients to only ever need to deal with one company reducing downtime and unnecessary delays may result from other vendors
7 Reasons Why Choose Us?
Same Day Service Guaranteed
All Work Guaranteed
We offer 30 days guarantee on all repairs for your peace of mind.
Our local engineers will get to you fast. We understand technology is vital for your business and we promise not to keep you waiting.
No Fix No Fee
Extended Support 7 Days 8 am – 8 pm
In fact; we also offer after hour emergency services (excluding holidays) so we got you covered 24/7
No Call Out Fee
* applicable for home users
No need to take your computer to a computer shop. We come to you 7 days a week 8 am - 8 pm. at no extra charge. Just one other reason why our service stands out.
Competitive Pricing. Per Hour or Fixed Price
Our technicians are highly trained and will fix all your IT issues without having a bill shock
Some of our fixed price includes Virus & Spyware Removal, Computer Upgrades, Home Networking, Computer Tune-Up, Laptop screen replacement, and more...
Due to the size of our client base, we are able to offer competitive pricing
PC Link Professionals offers an extensive range of consulting services to assist our clients in achieving the maximum from their IT&T investment.
At PC Link Professionals we understand the benefits of dealing with experienced and qualified IT Consultants, who can provide clients a “total technology solution” for all their IT&T Needs.
“Its good to know someone knows his stuff. I will definitely use your service in the future. Thanks again”
"He's terrific! Quick, reasonable and friendly".
"My wife and I operate home based consulting businesses. Ramez has excellent personal and outstanding IT skills, is responsive and provides a superb support service. We unreservedly recommend him."
"Excellent - responsive. . . Better than prior Apple consultants whom I used for years. highly recommended"
". . . [he] was prompt, knew exactly what he was doing - fixed the problem fast"
"Ramez did an excellent job"
"Mina's service was both quick and professional. Our Computer problems were attended too on the same day and resolved within a very short time. It was particularly reassuiring that, within one week of resolving the problem, he telephoned to check that everything was fine. I woud be happy to recommend his services to anyone."