PC Link specialises in helping small to medium businesses (SME's) achieve the best results using their IT infrastructure to streamline business processes and performance.
We have helped a number of SME's relieve the burden of having full-time and costly internal IT employees, while obtaining the best advice and expertise in today's technology market.
Some of our clients outsource a small portion or all of their IT support to us but they all benefit from having:
- Business Grade IT Support
- Immediate Phone & Remote IT Support
- Guaranteed Response Times
- Expert Technology Advice
- Centralised Documentation
- Broad Business Knowledge
- Friendly Customer Service
- Professional Trackable System
How do you know when your company is ready to outsource?
Please consider the following factors when deciding to outsource:
- Financially it is cheaper to have the IT function outsourced than have full time employee/s.
- IT has become a function that wastes valuable time of non IT staff within your business.
- The skills required are so specialised that it is impractical to have a regular non IT employee responsible for this role.
- Some IT staff are falling behind new technology advances and are not able to advise and deliver appropriately.
- Business is spending large sums of money on consultancy advice to cover internal IT department skill shortages.
- You have a project and you need regular IT support.
- IT is not a business function that internal people enjoy performing.
- Company's core business is suffering due to unreliable and under performing IT systems.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE FACTORS DESCRIBE THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE CONSIDERATION TO OUTSOURCE THEN A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY SENIOR CONSULTANTS IS RECOMMENDED.
"He's terrific! Quick, reasonable and friendly".
"Ramez did an excellent job"
"Excellent - responsive. . . Better than prior Apple consultants whom I used for years. highly recommended"
". . . [he] was prompt, knew exactly what he was doing - fixed the problem fast"
“Its good to know someone knows his stuff. I will definitely use your service in the future. Thanks again”
"My wife and I operate home based consulting businesses. Ramez has excellent personal and outstanding IT skills, is responsive and provides a superb support service. We unreservedly recommend him."
"Mina's service was both quick and professional. Our Computer problems were attended too on the same day and resolved within a very short time. It was particularly reassuiring that, within one week of resolving the problem, he telephoned to check that everything was fine. I woud be happy to recommend his services to anyone."
7 Reasons Why Choose Us?
Same Day Service Guaranteed
All Work Guranteed
We offer 30 days guarantee on all repairs for your peace of mind.
Our local engineers will get to you fast. We understand technology is vital for your business and we promise not to keep you waiting.
No Fix No Fee
Extened Support 7 Days 8am – 8pm
In fact; we also offer after hour emergency services (excluding holidays) so we got you covered 24/7
No Call Out Fee
* applicable for home users
No need to take your computer to a computer shop. We come to you 7 days a week 8 am - 8 pm. at no extra charge. Just one other reason why our service stands out.
Competivie Pricing. Per Hour or Fixed Price
Our technicians are highly trained and will fix all your IT issues without having a bill shock
Some of our fixed price includes Virus & Spyware Removal, Computer Upgrades, Home Networking, Computer Tune-Up, Laptop screen replacement, and more...
Due to the size of our client base we are able to offer competitive pricing