Data Cabling – Voice Cabling -
Telephone Systems - VoIP – CCTV Security Surveillance
When you call us you will be speaking to a technician right away with wealth of experience, solution and advice for all your voice, data and electrical needs
DATA AND VOICE CABLING SYDNEY
At PC Link we have over 50 years combined experience and have been in business since 1998. Our team will design and install network cabling infrastructure that will support all your information and communications needs. We create dependable and flexible networks, specialising in Commercial, Administration, Educational, Sales and various Industrial segments. We also provide cost effective data cabling for home and SMB at very competitive pricing.
The PC Link Cabling Service covers design, installation, testing and commissioning of data and communication cabling systems and includes a comprehensive range of data cabling solutions to suit your needs; whether it be for Unshielded Twisted Pair (STP, UTP), Ethernet, Local Area Networking.
Our team of industry professionals has the knowledge, skills, and experience to provide you with a network at the forefront of technology:
- Data and voice cabling
- Telecommunication cabling
- PAPX and Hosted PBX solutions
- NBN Rollouts
- Network Upgrades
- Smart Wiring Systems
- Home/Work automation
- Programmable Control Systems
- Structured cabling - Data Networks
- Categories 5e and 6
- Network hardware
- Uninterrupted power supplies
- Comprehensive after sales service and fully-developed maintenance program to ensure the longevity and performance of your network.
PC Link Smart Automation now brings you the next level of smart wiring. Home/Work automation. Using our expert technicians and the best technology on the market, PC Link can develop an intelligent automation system that’s right for you. We can engineer anything from a simple system that will mimic your everyday power usage behaviour such as turning TVs, lights, stereos on and off (ideal for when you go on holidays) to an intelligent system that is capable of starting or closing your business’s mechanics (ideal for commercial use). Come in today and tell us about your automation needs.
Why Call Us First
- When you ring us, you will be speaking with a technician right away.
- For on the spot repairs – Electrical data and telephone service at your home or business.
- Well Trained Courteous Technicians – we have a wealth of experience in electrical data and communication.
- Reliable, Professional, Efficient and Trained electricians
- Austel & Electrical Licensed Contractors
- Data and Communication Networks designed to meet customers individual needs Free quotes – you will know the price before the work begins.
- Quick response time and Personalised scheduling
- We turn up on time at a time suits you.
- We leave your site as clean as we found it
- No Shortcuts - We do it right the first time!
- Our team take safety seriously
- We think outside the square - use our wealth of knowledge to achieve a future proof network system.
"My wife and I operate home based consulting businesses. Ramez has excellent personal and outstanding IT skills, is responsive and provides a superb support service. We unreservedly recommend him."
"Excellent - responsive. . . Better than prior Apple consultants whom I used for years. highly recommended"
"He's terrific! Quick, reasonable and friendly".
"Ramez did an excellent job"
". . . [he] was prompt, knew exactly what he was doing - fixed the problem fast"
"Mina's service was both quick and professional. Our Computer problems were attended too on the same day and resolved within a very short time. It was particularly reassuiring that, within one week of resolving the problem, he telephoned to check that everything was fine. I woud be happy to recommend his services to anyone."
“Its good to know someone knows his stuff. I will definitely use your service in the future. Thanks again”
- If you have been using your old telephone cabling sockets for your traditional PBX, then you will need to upgrade your network cabling infrastructure to a CAT5e or CAT6 solution. The handsets that are used on a VoIP system are much like your PC, in that they rely on being connected to your IP network
- It’s essential to install a structured cabling system that can accommodate the bandwidth requirements of every user on the network.
- We supply, install and maintain a variety of small to medium sized business telephone systems that have a huge list of functions and features.
- There is no job too big or too small, if you need us to help you then we are ready to send one of our friendly experts to turn things around today. We have a wealth of experience and place an emphasis on keeping our customers happy
- Your internet service provider or phone service provider may require you to do internal cabling known as "A to B Jumpering" or MDF Jumpering between the street/building to your premises.
- Your internet is dropping out and your ISP saying everything is okay from them!! – Sounds familiar!!!. Our technicians are ACMA certified and have the knowledge and experience to fix your internet issues fast without the frustration.
- Many people are surprised that their telephone line provider does not complete their line installation up to the first socket, but it all comes down to where they determine is the “network boundary”. In the case of larger buildings such as apartments, office blocks and so on, this is defined as the MDF. Any cabling continuing on from that point is considered “customer cabling”, and is maintained by private licensed technicians. There are standards and legal requirements for both who and how a connection is made to an MDF or other defined network boundary.
- In order to get your phone, ADSL, fax, modem, alarm or any other service working, you can rely on us to provide a quick solution to completing your installation so that you can get back to work sooner.
- Wire your home or your office to be NBN ready including a proper a wireless solution to meet the speeds of the NBN.
The speed of your network affects nearly every device on your home and office. Call us today for a no obligation advice.
The PC Link Home & Office Smart Wiring Automation team design and install smart wiring systems for home and commercial projects
We discover what you have, you brief us on your business plans, and we come back with a plan of action. You decide on how you want to implement.
- Our mission is to make sure you get the most out of your business. Our “total technology solution” philosophy ensures that your phone and data network is operating seamlessly and continue to support you as you move forward.
- We can deliver the advanced technology and features of structured cabling Sydney wide.
7 Reasons Why Choose Us?
Same Day Service Guaranteed
All Work Guranteed
We offer 30 days guarantee on all repairs for your peace of mind.
Our local engineers will get to you fast. We understand technology is vital for your business and we promise not to keep you waiting.
No Fix No Fee
Extened Support 7 Days 8am – 8pm
In fact; we also offer after hour emergency services (excluding holidays) so we got you covered 24/7
No Call Out Fee
* applicable for home users
No need to take your computer to a computer shop. We come to you 7 days a week 8 am - 8 pm. at no extra charge. Just one other reason why our service stands out.
Competivie Pricing. Per Hour or Fixed Price
Our technicians are highly trained and will fix all your IT issues without having a bill shock
Some of our fixed price includes Virus & Spyware Removal, Computer Upgrades, Home Networking, Computer Tune-Up, Laptop screen replacement, and more...
Due to the size of our client base we are able to offer competitive pricing